Careers and Employability present :
Way to Win 2017, a one day Careers extravaganza designed to help you succeed in your search for the perfect job.
Tuesday June 13 2017, 9.30 – 4.00, Holloway Road
Book here for a great day.
Speakers include: NHS, FDM, Charity Jobs, Gradcore, Debut, with more organisations coming on board. There will be sessions that include:
• Getting the most from LinkedIn – what to include on your LinkedIn profile
• Presenting yourself with confidence – maximise your competitive edge
• Master the mysteries of the assessment centre
• Effective use of Social Media in job hunting
• Starting your own business – the first steps to being your own boss
• Working in the charity sector – opportunities and career paths
• Effective job search strategies
• Graduate management training schemes
• Use of apps in graduate recruitment
Use the lunch period to network with employers try out psychometric tests, and find out more about how the Careers and Employability team can help you to achieve your career goals.